What is Rebalancing?
Rebalancing is a rich and potent form of bodywork that combines touch, massage, movement, stretching, conversation and silence and brings new levels of awareness to the richness of the feelings and emotions that you experience in your whole body.
Through this greater awareness you can understand and connect more deeply with your true self and create insights that lead to new ways of having more of what you want in your life and less of what you don’t want. This results in more energy, aliveness, openness and freedom in your body and in your life.
Rebalancing is particularly effective at relieving and often eliminating chronic pain and stress from your body.
How Rebalancing Works
All your life experiences both positive and negative leave their impression in your body and show up in how you breathe, how you hold your body, how freely you can move and where in your body you experience tension and pain.
Rebalancing is a way of directly exploring through touch and self-enquiry those areas where we have locked away something from the past, which may also have dropped outside our awareness, and are now blocking the quality of our living in the present and into the future. Rebalancing works by bringing awareness to these areas, which leads to the possibility of new openings, freedom and healing.
Every session is unique and complete in itself. Although a single session produces results most clients find a series of sessions make the biggest difference for them.
If you are curious and willing to explore your inner world then rebalancing will work for you.
What Rebalancing creates
Rebalancing creates deeper insights, awareness and understanding in those areas that you find difficult in your life and typically results in some or all of the following:
- More aliveness, energy and openness – less tension, pain, fatigue and stress
- More relaxation, freedom, peacefulness, confidence, and strength
- Deeper self-understanding and self-acceptance
- Deeper connection with yourself and as a result, a much deeper connection with others around you
- More freedom from the issues in your past and new insights and possibilities to address the issues that you are facing today
- More room to fully experience the emotions you normally resist and suppress and through this learn to let them go rather than getting stuck in them